Well-Safe Solutions, Aberdeen, though there may be a requirement to visit and work at other company locations or supplier’s premises as required.
The Commercial Coordinator will report directly to the Commercial Manager.
To efficiently co-ordinate and support the Legal & Commercial Department, providing support to the Commercial Manager.
The Commercial Coordinator will be required to:
- Work with the Commercial Manager and be responsible for tender support functions
- Administrate the compilation of Proposals, Quotations and Tender response documentation, including collation and formatting to Well-Safe marketing & branding standards
- Key focal point for client tender systems (eg Ariba/Contiki/Ivalua etc) and uploading of information
- Co-ordinate enquiries received and manage proposal requirements
- Maintaining a register of formal RFI responses, proposals, quotations and/or tender engagements.
- Administrating the distribution of client Clarifications and other formal Tender updates and the collation and communication of Well-Safe Clarification Requests
- Creation and management of a Tender Compliance Spreadsheet for each Tender
- Document control of tenders, proposals submission and similar client interfaces
- Define and work to Commercial & Legal Work instructions, Procedures & Processes
- Management of Well-Safe Capability Content Statements as and when required.
- Administration of Customer Relationship Management toolkit (Salesforce)
- Administration of document library for standard proposal responses
- Proactively support the Bid Manager and Commercial Manager to ensure tenders, proposals, RFI’s etc are submitted on time and to the quality expected
- Ensure the smooth running of the department
- Ensure registers are maintained and kept up to date
- Help develop departmental procedures and processes
Limits of authority:
The Commercial Coordinator is not responsible for generating any content (technical, legal, commercial) nor for creation of contract performance data or quality data.
Full responsibility for all operational activities within the philosophies and constraints laid out in the job description.
The company reserves the right to amend or change the activities listed, taking into account the job holder’s qualifications and experience to enable the business needs to be met.
Knowledge & Competency:
- 2+ years’ experience in oil and gas
- Experience of administrating tender proposals
- Highly efficient in use with MS Office packages
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
- Experience with Ariba/Contiki/Ivalua
- Knowledge / Experience of FPAL and or SEQual / experience of Salesforce, or equivalent Customer Relationship Management Tool
- Knowledge or experience of document authoring toolkit Xait Porter or similar.
- Previous Tier 1 contactor experience