This is a part-time role for 20 hours per week Monday – Friday, between 10am – 2pm.
Well-Safe Solutions, Aberdeen, though there may be a requirement to visit and work at other company locations or supplier’s premises as required.
The Facilities Coordinator will report to the Executive Assistant.
The Facilities Coordinator will ensure office facilities are fit for purpose and provide a welcoming, safe environment for staff and visitors.
The Facilities Coordinator will be required to:
- Focal point for management and co-ordination of all office facility requirements including maintenance, testing requirements and requests from building landlord
- In consultation with the Legal and Commercial Director, manage building insurance, ensuring adequate and cost-effective coverage
- Monitor and maintain office supplies including all stationery and office consumables ensuring adequate supplies are always maintained.
- Advise key stakeholders on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of office facilities
- Undertake monthly walk-arounds to facilitate proactive maintenance ensuring facilities are well-maintained.
- Deal with facilities emergencies as they arise in a timely manner
- Forecast the office facility upcoming requirements in relation to increased headcount, overseeing desk allocation and always ensuring sufficient capacity
- Manage annual facilities budget and associated expenditure in line with company processes
- Oversee any renovations, refurbishments, and building projects ensuring minimal/managed disruption to the business
- Reception cover as and when required
- All building and facilities comply with regulatory requirements and are maintained to the highest standard
- Office cleaning requirements are monitored and managed to ensure safe and healthy working environment
Limits of authority:
Full responsibility for all operational activities within the philosophies and constraints laid out in the job description.
The company reserves the right to amend or change the activities listed, taking into account the job holder’s qualifications and experience to enable the business needs to be met.
Knowledge & Competency:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Highly motivated & proactive in approach
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve unexpected problems/challenges.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt to different stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail