This is a job share role. We welcome part-time applicants who would be looking for 2.5 – 3 full days per week.
Well-Safe Solutions, Aberdeen, though there may be a requirement to visit and work at other company locations or supplier’s premises as required.
The HR Logistics Coordinator will report directly to the HR Supervisor.
To provide effective coordination of all field operational personnel ensuring resourcing levels, certification, competency and availability are in place to fulfil operational requirements. Initially this will be on Well-Safe Solutions vessels based offshore or in shipyard, but may in the future include land rigs.
The HR Logistics Coordinator will be required to:
- Coordinate and manage the travel and logistics support for all field personnel ensuring all agency, new hires, transfers, promotions, and leavers are captured accordingly
- Utilising Oilfield OS (employee tracking system) ensure POB/rotas/crew change etc. are captured and reported accurately to support operational planning and information for payroll. Update all crew change movements and distribute to relevant personnel in advance of planned crew change.
- Focal point for all field personnel for all crew change matters
- Record rig familiarisation requirements to support overall compliance
- Record and submit payroll deviations
- Process PPE & Prescription safety glasses order requests
- Liaising with recruitment partners to arrange the supply of agency personnel as required ad-hoc
- Support HR department with any other work duties as required
- Field personnel requirements are co-ordinated to ensure continuous effective operational activity
- Clear communication between onshore and offshore supporting positive employee relations
- Development of strong and effective working relationships with Rig Manager(s), Operations Director and OIMs
Limits of authority:
Full responsibility for all operational activities within the philosophies and constraints laid out in the job description.
The company reserves the right to amend or change the activities listed, taking into account the job holder’s qualifications and experience to enable the business needs to be met.
Knowledge & Competency:
- 5+ years HR Logistics experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, strong communicator
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team in what can be a fast-paced environment meeting operational demands
- Methodical and organized
- Efficient use of MS Office packages
- Knowledge of Vantage