Well-Safe Solutions, Aberdeen, though there may be a requirement to visit and work at other company locations or supplier’s premises as required.
The P&A Asset Expeditor will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
The P&A Asset Expeditor will need to effectively expedite Asset PO’s and assist in the management of the Company’s AVL
The P&A Asset Expeditor will be required to:
- Run reports for all Assets to determine delivery dates and identify any late PO’s
- Liaise with Vendors to ascertain confirmed delivery dates
- Liaise with the P&A Asset Buyers daily to update PO’s with expedited delivery date
- Communicate any late deliveries to the Asset Material Coordinators
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with Vendors
- Assist with gathering required information from Vendors for addition to the approved Vendor’s List
- Maintain the Company’s AVL as per procedure
- Deliver efficient updates for Purchase Order delivery dates
- Maintain the Company’s AVL
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Asset Buyers, Asset Department Heads and Onshore Support Functions.
- Establish good communication and relationships with Vendors
Limits of authority:
Full responsibility for all operational activities within the philosophies and constraints laid out in the job description.
The company reserves the right to amend or change the activities listed, taking into account the job holder’s qualifications and experience to enable the business needs to be met.
Knowledge & Competency:
- Excellent knowledge of products, services, and practices relevant to the industry.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Tactful, with natural drive and energy
- Minimum 2+ years experience in oil and gas.
- Previous experience in an expeditor role
- Preferable experience of Maximo or other recognised ERP systems.