Well-Safe Solutions, Aberdeen, though there may be a requirement to visit and work at other company locations or supplier’s premises as required.
The Repair and Service Co-ordinator will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
The Repair and Service Co-ordinator will effectively co-ordinate and track repair, rental, and service purchase orders for Well-Safe’s assets.
The Repair and Service Co-ordinator will be required to:
- Liaise with the P&A Asset Buyers daily to determine Purchase Orders for repair,
rental & service.
- Create and maintain tracker sheets for Asset repairs, rentals and services.
- Liaise with Asset Department Heads to ensure key information relating to repairs,
rentals and services is updated.
- Liaise with Vendors for repair, rental and service PO’s and feedback information to
Asset Buyers to allow timely updating of PO’s with correct information pertaining to
the repair, rental, or service.
- Receipt PO’s for repair, rental and service once final costs have been confirmed and
agreed with Vendors and Asset Buyers.
- Expedite repair Purchase Orders and feedback information/delivery updates to
Asset Buyers and Technical Department/Asset Department Heads.
- Deliver efficient updates for Repairs, Rentals and Services.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Asset Department Heads and
Onshore Support Functions.
- Establish good communication with key Vendors pertaining to Repairs, Rentals
Limits of authority:
Full responsibility for all operational activities within the philosophies and constraints laid out in the job description.
The company reserves the right to amend or change the activities listed, taking into account the job holder’s qualifications and experience to enable the business needs to be met.
Knowledge & Competency:
- Excellent knowledge of products, services, and practices relevant to the industry.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Tactful, with natural drive and energy.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in oil and gas.
- Preferable experience of Maximo or other recognised ERP systems.