This is a full-time or part-time position. Please submit a cover letter advising whether you are looking for full or part-time, and include the hours and days per week you are available if part-time.
Well-Safe Solutions, Aberdeen, though there may be a requirement to visit and work at other company locations or supplier’s premises as required.
The Reward Coordinator will report directly to the HR Supervisor.
The postholder will administer all Well-Safe reward and recognition programmes, ensuring excellent data integrity, driving positive employee relations and supporting employee engagement and retention across the business.
The Reward Coordinator will be required to:
- Focal point for all internal reward administration, accurately capturing in a timely manner all necessary inputs and deviations and checking all final payroll submissions to facilitate accurate processing by the company-appointed external payroll providers.
- Liaise with all relevant internal stakeholders to gather all necessary reward data, continually reviewing most effective methods for gathering required data.
- Managing all payroll queries companywide, ensuring a proactive and timely response to employees.
- Focal point for processing of all employee expense claims, ensuing they are in compliance with company procedure and paid in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinating the annual benefits renewal process with company appointed benefits advisers, ensuring accurate data is provided and cost-effective policies are in place providing the relevant benefit coverage.
- Provide support for all benefits administration including enrolment, changes and enquiries related to employee benefit offerings.
- Maintain all internal records and systems to accurately reflect and report on employee reward status.
- Produce regular reports monitoring benefits usage and compliance to support future decision making on potential reward offerings.
- Conduct periodic internal reward audits to ensure compliance with any regulatory requirements.
- Providing general HR administrative support as and when required as part of the wider HR team.
- Positive employee retention
- A professional and efficient service provided to all stakeholders
- Minimal payroll queries
- Streamlined reward processes which facilitate timely and accurate data input.
Limits of authority:
Full responsibility for all operational activities within the philosophies and constraints laid out in the job description.
The company reserves the right to amend or change the activities listed, taking into account the job holder’s qualifications and experience to enable the business needs to be met.
Knowledge & Competency:
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated commitment to maintaining confidentiality and handling sensitive information with discretion
- Experience in reward administration or similar role