RIGHT FOR YOU...?
CAPABILITY TO DELIVER
At Well-Safe Solutions, we encourage our employees to take control and lead their own development. We strive to give our employees the best opportunities to develop not only their skills but their career goals.
- Employee Led
- Quarterly 1-1 meaningful conversations
- Coaching style of feedback
- Actions and development recorded in individual employee performance journals.
Training & Competence
- Meaningful and relevant to each individual role
- Driven by employees
- Bespoke to Well P&A Operations
- Identify and maximise learning opportunities across the business
Well-Safe is a rapidly growing company in an emerging sector within oil and gas and as the energy transition gathers pace, we know there are exciting challenges ahead. We identify and recruit good people and we want to keep them. Part of that is delivering on career aspirations and providing the opportunity to progress in a number of different ways. Even as a relatively new organisation, we have many real examples of such opportunities being undertaken by our employees and we know there are lots more to come.
Change is a given but with change comes opportunity.
There is a long and bright future within the energy sector and decommissioning. It is imperative to our future success that we focus on supporting schools, colleges and universities to promote our industry and motivate young people to appreciate the many opportunities available and the transferrable skills that can be gained from beginning a career with us.
Be part of the change, be part of the challenge, be part of the solution.
- We are developing partnerships with local schools, colleges and Universities
- We support work experience opportunities
- We consider roles that might be suitable for school leavers and target recruitment
- We are developing apprenticeship routes for both off and onshore positions
- We have established a Graduate Programme
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At Well-Safe we work hard at creating a truly welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Making sure everyone can thrive at work and perform to their full potential regardless of background, identity or circumstance provides the foundation for our future success.
Attracting a diverse and capable workforce means we get the creativity, innovation and challenge that will ensure we can meet the future challenges our business, industry and the world faces.
Diversity doesn’t happen by accident; it must be planned and prioritised and we have taken the time to ensure we focus on progressing diversity further within Well-Safe.
We don’t want any barriers to attracting good people.