The P&A Clubs
HOW IT WORKS
Well-Safe Solutions have established five multi-well, multi-operator campaigns in the form of P&A clubs. The clubs deliver value to operators and their shareholders through safe and efficient operations, cost minimisation and cost certainty. Joining the P&A Clubs provides long term cost certainty, with an open book, bonus/malus commercial offering to ensure complete alignment project goals.
The five clubs can be distinguished by the abandonment unit or vessel deployed; each owned and operated by Well-Safe and dedicated to well plug and abandonment activity:
- Land Rig
- Semi Sub
- Deep Water Vessel
WHY JOIN A CLUB?
Club membership of any type clearly brings advantages to members, and the P&A clubs are no exception.
The P&A clubs, in addition to creating a network of information sharing and collaboration, bring tangible benefits, including:
- Access to proven experience that delivers safe and efficient projects
- Transparent pricing to deliver long-term cost predictability and minimisation
- The ability for operators to optimise the allocation of their resources to value added activities, with the knowledge that their well abandonments are in safe hands
- The capacity to manage cash flow across multiple years, to suit company budgets and funding
- The capability to have short notice access to abandonment assets to resolve well stock integrity challenges
- The facility to add a single or small number of wells to a campaign and gain the benefits of this scope aggregation
- Access to a technology platform that members can use and support